Almond Fudge Brownie Bars
Want to know a secret?
This super-easy recipe for almond topped fudge brownies is so easy to make, but will look (and more importantly taste!) like you spent hours in the kitchen!
These brownies require very few ingredients and are started with a package of fudge brownie mix!
That's the secret!
So many people think the best desserts are all made from scratch, but we've gathered our favorite recipes that all start with cake or cookie mix and most times you can't even tell/taste the difference.
You'll find these brownies rich, fudgy and coconutty. And for even more coconut flavor, try stirring about 1/3 cup of flaked coconut into the mixture with the condensed milk - be sure to not use evaporated milk by mistake.
Easy Almond Fudge Brownie Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Time Start to Finish: 2 hours and 35 minutes
- 1 box (1 lb. 2.3 ounces) Fudge Brownie Mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs as called for on brownie mix package
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 6 candy bars (1.61 ounces each) with coconut and almonds, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray an 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray or for easier cleanup, line the pan with foil and spray the foil.
- Follow directions on brownie package to prepare the brownies.
- Bake brownies for 20 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together condensed milk and egg. For coconut lovers, add 1/3 cup flaked coconut to this mixture until mixed throughout.
- Pour mixture of partially baked brownies and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle candy bar pieces and sliced almonds over top of brownies.
- Return pan to oven and bake 22 to 27 minutes or until set.
- Cool pan completely on wire rack - at least 90 minutes.
- Cut brownies into desired size and shape.
This recipe makes about 32 Almond Fudge Brownie Bars.
You Might Also Like:
- Coconut Pecan Caramel Brownies
- Praline Brownies
- Heath Bits Blondie Recipe
- Candy Bar Brownies
- Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
Helpful Brownie Baking Supplies: