Easy Hershey's Deep Dish Brownie Recipe
This simple Brownie Recipe is so easy it may convince you to give up your dependence on chocolate brownie mix!
Chocolate Brownies are an all-American favorite.
And when you find the right recipe—one that is simple and delicious, you will find yourself turning to it again and again.
Chocolate brownies make a great snack, casual dessert, or thoughtful hostess gift.
They're also perfect for parties and bake sale favorites. You can serve your brownies plain or dress them up in a multitude of ways.
In addition to being quick and easy, Hershey's Chocolate Brownies contain only the most basic ingredients—that are probably in your refrigerator and pantry—so you won't have to make a trip to the store when you want to whip up a batch.
Remember to gather your ingredients and baking tools before beginning to bake. This will ensure you have everything you need and make baking these easy chocolate brownies a breeze.
Hershey's Deep Dish Brownie Recipe
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Hershey's cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. Line an 8-inch square metal pan with foil and grease only the bottom of the foil.
- In a large mixing bowl combine melted butter, sugar and vanilla with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Add eggs and beat well with spoon until creamy.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, beating gently until well mixed.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until brownies appear set and begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the oven and cool the brownies completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut brownies into desired size and shape.
This recipe makes one 8-inch pan of Chocolate Brownies.
Hershey's Deep Dish Brownies Recipe Variations:
Stir in 1 cup of your favorite baking chips (semi-sweet, dark chocolate, mint chocolate, peanut butter) into the batter before spreading into the pan.
You Might Also Like:
- Fudgy Frosted Brownies
- Betty Crocker Brownies
- Praline Brownies
- Butterscotch Brownies
- Rocky Road Brownies
- Peppermint Pattie Brownies
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: