Cherry Almond Brownies
Cherries and almonds come together perfectly in these easy homemade brownies.
You can easily whip up a batch of these chewy and gooey chocolate treats in only 10 minutes!
Simply melt the chocolate, mix up the batter and bake - what could be easier?
These brownies are perfect for bake sales, office potlucks, lunchbox treats or after-school snack.
Once you make this recipe, we promise you'll be asked to make it again and again.
Recipe for Cherry Brownies with Almonds
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 50 minutes + cooling
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 9 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup strong coffee, room temperature
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a microwave-safe 8-inch square baking dish, combine unsweetened and semisweet chocolates with butter.
- Microwave on high in 30-second increments until melted, stirring each time.
- Once mixture is completely melted, whisk to combine and then cool slightly.
- Add sugar, eggs and coffe and whisk gently until thoroughly mixed.
- Add flour, salt and almonds and stir to combine.
- Stir in cherries until distributed.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Serve warm or let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut brownies into desired size and shape.
This recipe makes one 8-inch square pan of Cherry Brownies with Almonds.
You Might Also Like:
- German Chocolate Cake Mix Brownies
- Chocolate Marmalade Brownies
- Sour Cream Walnut Brownies
- One Bowl Brownies
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: