Chocolate Mint Brownies
Do you love the flavors of chocolate and mint?
Are you a fan of brownies that begin with a box and are doctored to give them homemade taste?
Mint candies are the secret to these delicious minty brownies!
If you are looking for easy mint brownies this recipe is one you will want to add to your collection.
Andes candies and mint extract turn a regular box of fudge brownies into a mint chocolate brownie sensation.
These brownies are special enough for the holidays and easy enough for everyday.
Chocolate Mint Brownies Recipe
- 1 19-21 ounce package fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1 egg
- 1 6-ounce package Andes candies or similar chocolate mints (unwrapped)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil, mint extract and egg.
- Beat by hand until well combined.
- Spread batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 28 to 35 minutes - do not overbake.
- Remove from the oven to a wire rack and immediately arrange chocolate mints evenly over the brownies.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until mints are softened.
- Using a knife or spatula, or back of a spoon, spread and swirl the chocolate mints slightly.
- Cool the mint chocolate brownies completely.
- Cut into desired size and shape.
You Might Also Like:
- Chocolate Cake Like Brownies
- Rocky Road Brownies
- One Bowl Brownies
- Turtle Brownies
- Praline Brownies
- Outrageous Oreo Brownies
- Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
Helpful Brownie Baking Supplies: