Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are delicious sweet cookie treats that require no baking!
Just mix together, drop on waxed paper and place in the refrigerator to set.
What could be quicker and easier than this no bake cookie recipe?
Perfect when you want a homemade cookie treat in a matter of minutes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Cookies taste more like candy than traditional baked cookies and are loved by kids and adults!
They are a great combination of sweet, chewy, and gooey flavors that will disappear right before your eyes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Recipe
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butter
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- In the top of a double boiler, set over simmering water, melt the chocolate chips, butter, and marshmallows over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, coconut, and oats, mixing until the mixture is well combined.
- Drop the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper or silicone mats.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set.
This no bake cookie recipe makes about 3 dozen Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies.
You Might Also Like:
- Butterscotch Haystacks
- No Bake Pumpkin Bars
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Boiled Cookies
- No Bake Rocky Road Slices
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: