Chocolate Peanut Candy Cookies
If you haven't tried these special candy cookies yet, you are in for a real treat!
All the best ingredients join up in this easy drop cookie recipe: chocolate chips, peanut butter, honey roasted peanuts and bite-size peanut butter cups.
What's not to love here?
You'll want to chop up the mini peanut butter cups before adding them to the dough and here's a tip to make that easier for you and to prevent them from getting mushy.
Try freezing the candies in their wrappers for about an hour first. Then, when you're ready to cut them up, just remove the wrappers and chop away.
We've also found that these cookies store best in an airtight container when you use waxed paper between the layers of cookies. This is assuming that you actually have any leftover that you want to store.
Chocolate Peanut Candy Bar Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped bite-size peanut butter cups (about 15 candies)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line your baking sheets with parchment or silicone liners or use ungreased sheets.
- In a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer on medium-high speed, beat the butter and peanut butter for 30 seconds.
- Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda and salt and beat until combined.
- Beat in the egg, milk, and vanilla until well mixed.
- Using the mixer, beat in as much of the flour as possible and stir in any remaining flour with a large wooden spoon.
- Stir in peanuts, chocolate chips and peanut butter cup pieces.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
This recipe yields about 30 Chocolate Peanut Candy Cookies.
You Might Also Like:
- Chunky Chocolate Cookies
- Fudgy Brownie Cookies
- Butterscotch Potato Chip Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with Macadamias and Coconut
- Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: