Sweet and Sensational Coconut Kisses Cookies!
If you love chocolate as much as you love coconut macaroons, these homemade Coconut Kisses may quickly become your new favorite cookie.
Like the more traditional Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies, these recipes create easy-to-make coconut macaroons that you then dress up with a Hershey's chocolate kiss.
We believe that coconut and chocolate is a close rival to peanut butter and chocolate in the taste and flavor department.
Our first recipe has only five ingredients, so these cookies are a snap to make!
The second recipe has a few more ingredients and it too creates a delicately moist coconut cookie.
The best part is they can easily be customized by the type of chocolate kiss you use to decorate them.
Here are some coconut kiss cookie variations you can easily make with different Hershey's Kisses:
- Milk Chocolate Kisses - for those who love good old-fashioned milk chocolate
- Milk Chocolate Kisses with Almonds - could result in your own homemade Almond Joy
- Special Dark Kisses - make your own Mounds
- Hugs Kisses - for white chocolate lovers
- Caramel Kisses - a great combination to pair with the coconut macaroon-like cookies
- Meltaway Center Kisses - for an extra creamy and chocolatey indulgence
- Air Delight Kisses - for a light and airy chocolate sensation
Coconut Kisses Cookies Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 (7-ounce) packages flaked coconut (5 1/3 cups)
- 48 Hershey's Kisses (your choice of flavor)
- Preheat the oven to 325F degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and almond extracts.
- Stir in coconut flakes.
- Drop the batter by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets and slightly flatten each mound.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press unwrapped Hershey's Kiss candy into center of each cookie.
- Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.
This recipe yields 4 dozen Coconut Kisses Cookies.
Coconut Macaroon Kiss Cookies Recipe
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups (14-ounce package) flaked coconut
- 54 Hershey's Chocolate Kisses, unwrapped
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg yolk, almond extract and orange juice and beat well.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Gradually add dry flour mixture to creamed mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in 3 cups of coconut.
- Cover tightly and chill 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and roll in remaining coconut.
- Place coconut balls onto parchment-lined or ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press unwrapped chocolate Kiss candy into center of each cookie.
- Allow cookies to sit on sheet for 1 minute before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe yields 4 1/2 dozen Coconut Macaroon Kiss Cookies.
You Might Also Like:
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with Macadamias and Coconut
- Easy Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- Golden Macaroons
- Coconut Date Cookies
- Chewy Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- Double Chocolate Coconut Cake Mix Cookies
Helpful Brownie Baking Supplies:
Back from Coconut Kisses to Drop Cookie Recipes