Four Ingredient Easy Granola Bar Recipes
Do you prefer quick and easy recipes? Are you looking to make granola bars at home?
Look what we have for you - a recipe with just four ingredients that comes together in minutes.
This is one of the easiest recipes for homemade granola bars we've ever seen. It comes from an old version of The Betty Crocker Cookie Book and is a winner in our book.
And it's versatile too. You can use either homemade or commercial granola in your choice of flavors. Change the granola you use in this quick and easy recipe, and create a whole new granola bar.
What could be easier?
Four Ingredient Granola Bars Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups granola
- 3/4 cup toasted salted sunflower seeds
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with heavy duty aluminum foil; making sure it extends by at least 1-inch on all sides. This will make removal from the pan a lot easier.
- Place the butter in the baking pan and heat in the oven until melted. Rotate the pan around until the butter coats the whole bottom of the pan. Sprinkle granola over the butter and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle sunflower seeds over the granola and then pour the condensed milk over the sunflower seeds. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes longer.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Use the foil handles to remove the slab of granola bars from the pan and place on a cutting board. Peel away the foil. Cut the bars into desired size and shape pieces.
Makes one 9x13-inch pan of Four Ingredient Granola Bars.
This recipe for granola bars is adapted from Betty Crocker's Cookie Book
You Might Also Like:
- Chewy Granola Bars
- Crunchy Granola Bars
- Granola Cookie Bars
- Healthy Granola Bars
- Low Fat Granola Bars
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: