Flourless Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
I have been craving peanut butter cookies lately, so when I came across this recipe for chunky peanutty chocolate chip cookies, I knew I would be making them.
With only seven ingredients, there was minimal measuring and mixing which is always a good thing on a Sunday afternoon.
I am not opposed to spending a lot of time in the kitchen baking cookies, but sometimes you just want to get in and out as quickly as you can, yet still end up with a delicious cookie.
And that's just what we have here - a delicious cookie that is perfectly balanced between sweet and salty.
And because there is no flour, this easy recipe winds up being gluten-free too - an added bonus if you can't have or are trying to minimize your gluten intake.
All you have to do is stir the ingredients together, roll the dough into balls, bake for about 14 minutes and you're done!
Flourless Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Bake Time: about 14 to 17 minutes
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking soda and salt until well mixed.
- Fold in chocolate chips and peanuts.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 14 to 17 minutes, rotating sheets 180 degrees halfway through to ensure even baking, until cookies are puffed and bottoms are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cookies stand on sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store at room temperature in airtight container for up to one week.
This recipe makes about 2 dozen Flourless Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You Might Also Like:
- Simple Snickerdoodles Cookies Recipe
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Snowballs
- Peanut Butter Milk Dud Cookies
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- Mix and Match Cake Mix Cookies Recipe
- Brownie Crinkle Cookies
- Three Way Cookies
- Potato Chip Cookies
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: