Hazelnut Cappuccino Crinkles
Here's another easy cookie recipe, this time for Hazelnut Cappuccino Crinkles which are packed with the rich and decadent flavor combination of hazelnut, double chocolate, and coffee.
These cookies are so easy to make since there's not a lot of measuring and mixing.
What makes them so easy?
Double chocolate chunk cookie mix is how these cookies get their start.
Just add a few additional ingredients and you're well on your way to an amazing homemade chocolate cookie that is sure to impress.
This recipe does call for hazelnut syrup which you should be able to find in the coffee section of your local grocery store.
You might already be familiar with hazelnut syrup as it's a common ingredient that lends a rich and nutty sweetness, and nice aroma, to many coffee and latte drinks at Starbucks.
If you're pressed for time, like many of us are today, this is a quick and easy cookie recipe that offers tasty homemade treats in as little as 30 minutes.
Hazelnut Cappuccino Crinkles Recipe
- 1 pouch (1 pound 1.5 ounces) Betty Crocker® Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut-flavored syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 30 chocolate covered coffee beans
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper, silicone liners or use ungreased sheets.
- Place powedered sugar into shallow bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cookie mix, oil, hazelnut syrup, coffee granules and egg until well mixed into a soft dough.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-inch balls and then roll in powdered sugar until evenly coated.
- Place balls about 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 minutes, or until firm and set.
- Remove from oven and immediately press 1 chocolate covered coffee bean into top of each cookie.
- Allow cookies to cool on sheets about 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
This recipe makes about 30 Hazelnut Cappuccino Crinkles.
You Might Also Like:
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Brownie Crinkle Cookies
- Flourless Peanutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Thumbprints
- Mocha Almond Crackles
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: