No Bake Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate. Chocolate. Chocolate.
Do you have a passion for all things chocolate?
Do you love chocolate cookies? Chocolate candies?
You will love our best ever collection of No Bake Chocolate Cookies.
Nothing tastes better or is easier than these chocolate cookies.
They are equal parts candy and cookie and totally delicious.
Now you can use our Favorite No Bake Cookie Recipes to make delectable, quick and easy chocolate cookies that everyone will rave about.
Try one of these easy no bake chocolate cookies recipes today.
No Bake Chocolate Drop Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 18 large marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large saucepan melt chocolate chips, butter, and marshmallows over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir in oats and coconut.
- Working quickly, drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper or silicone mat. We like to use a small ice cream scoop for this.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature, about 15 minutes, before serving.
- Store tightly covered in the refrigerator.
Makes about 3 dozen no bake chocolate drop cookies.
No Bake Chocolate Drop Cookies Variations:
- Replace the coconut with 3/4 cup raisins for Chocolate Covered Raisin No Bake Chocolate Cookies
- Add 1/2 cup toffee baking bits and 1/2 cup chopped pecans for No Bake German Chocolate Cookies
No Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Bars Recipe
Sticky, gooey, rich, chunky, chocolate cookie bars make for some fabulous no bake chocolate cookies. These one-pot cookies couldn't be easier either, just melt, stir, and spread in a pan!
- 1 10.5-ounce package mini marshmallows
- 1 cup toasted and coarsely chopped hazelnuts
- 2 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Line a 9X13-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan and set aside.
- In a very large bowl, combine marshmallows and nuts and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat and stir chocolate chips, chocolate hazelnut spread, cream and butter over medium-low heat until smooth.
- Add chocolate mixture to marshmallow mixture and stir to coat well.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan, pressing down lightly.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Use foil to lift the chilled no bake chocolate hazelnut bars from the pan and cut into desired size and shape. We like to cut these into triangles.
- Sprinkle lightly with confectioners' sugar if desired.
No Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Bars Variations:
- Use chopped peanuts instead of hazelnuts.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder for chocolate coffee hazelnut bars.
Source: These delicious no bake chocolate cookies recipes are inspired from The Ultimate Cookie Book (Better Homes & Gardens)
More Easy Cookie Recipes You Might Like:
- Chocolate Boiled Cookies
- Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- Nutella Cookies
- Chewy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: