No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
If you like chocolate and peanut butter this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies is for you.
Part candy, part cookie, and ever so easy.
This easy no bake cookie recipe is perfect to make on a hot day when you want something sweet, but don't want to turn on the oven!
They are similar to another tried and true recipe for Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies, but with the interesting addition of graham cracker crumbs, which gives them a little more substance and a bit of crunch.
If you're going to crush up your own graham crackers, it's going to take about 14 graham crackers to get one cup of graham cracker crumbs.
If you prefer, you should be able to find packaged graham cracker crumbs in the baking section of your local grocery store.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and set it aside.
- In a large bowl beat the powdered sugar, butter, 1 cup peanut butter, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- With the mixer on low speed or with a wooden spoon, stir in the graham cracker crumbs and peanuts. The mixture will be very very stiff.
- Press the mixture into the foil lined pan.
- In a small saucepan melt the chocolate chips and the 1/4 cup peanut butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter bars.
- Chill in the refrigerator until the chocolate is firm, about 1 hour.
- Lift the slab of bars from the pan using the foil then place on a cutting surface and fold back the foil.
- Cut into desired size and shape bars.
- Refrigerate about 2 more hours, until firm, and then serve.
- Store covered in the fridge.
This recipe makes one 9-inch square pan of No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
This Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookie Bars recipe is adapted from the Betty Crocker Cookie Book
More No Bake Cookie Recipes You Might Like:
- Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies with Chocolate Chips
- No Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
- Cranberry Rice Crispy Treats
- Nutella Cookies
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: