Ring In The Holidays With Our Easy Recipe For No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake Bars!
One of our favorites, No Bake Cookies Recipe designed especially for eggnog fans.
Are you a collector of eggnog recipes?
Are you on the lookout for creative ways to use up leftover eggnog?
If you enjoy the flavors of eggnog in your homemade holiday desserts, this no bake cookies recipe was created with you in mind.
Don't you agree that the holidays just wouldn't be complete without the generous use of eggnog - eggnog cheesecake, eggnog bread, eggnog cookies, eggnog french toast?
Give these No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake Bars a whirl.
They are a quick and easy Recipe for No Bake Cookies that are rich with rum and spiced with nutmeg - perfect for the holidays!
No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 2 cups crushed creme-filled sandwich cookies (about 24)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup eggnog, divided use
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil that extends beyond the pans sides. Lightly spray the foil with nonstick cooking spray and set the pan aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, melted butter, and cinnamon until well blended.
- Transfer the crumb mixture into the prepared pan and press firmly and evenly into the bottom of the pan.
- Freeze crust until ready to use.
- Pour the rum into a small saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin over the rum without stirring and then let it sit for 10 minutes to soften the gelatin.
- Add 1/4 cup eggnog to the saucepan.
- Heat the saucepan over medium heat, whisking and stirring the liquid until it is very hot (but not boiling) and the gelatin is totally dissolved.
- Remove saucepan from the heat, whisk in the remaining eggnog, and cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and nutmeg with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Gradually add the cooled eggnog mixture, beating on low speed until blended. You will probably have to scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula to make sure everything gets well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the prepared crust, and spread it evenly.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Use the foil lining to remove the block of eggnog cheesecake bars from the pan.
- Cut into desired size bars.
- Store, loosely covered, in the refrigerator.
No Bake Eggnog Cheesecake Bars Recipe Variation:
Turn this recipe into an even easier no bake eggnog cheesecake.
Pour the cream cheese mixture into a purchased graham cracker crust and refirgerate until firm (about 3 hours).
Recipe Source: This no bake eggnog cheesecake bars recipe is from my all-time favorite no bake cookies cookbook by Camilla V. Saulsbury. If you love the convenience of no bake cookies, but aren't willing to sacrifice flavor, these no bake cookies recipes will not disappoint you.
More Cookie Bar Recipes You Might Like:
- Carrot Cake Cookies
- Apple Bars
- Nana's Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Banana Bars
- Cranberry Orange Squares
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: