Chewy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Chewy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are a great quick and easy no bake cookie recipe that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
With just five basic pantry ingredients, these no bake cookies stir together in a matter of minutes!
They're a favorite with most everyone who tries them.
If you love chewy sweet peanut butter treats, you will want to add this cookie recipe for Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies to your "must try" list.
Looking for a quick and easy cookie altnerative?
How about these delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats - another Can't Miss no bake yummy treat!
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups cornflakes cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large saucepan combine the corn syrup and sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Continue to boil for 1 minute and then remove pan from the heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter until well blended.
- Add the cereal and stir until it's well coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and allow to set.
- If desired, Melt Chocolate Chips using your preferred method and then drizzle on top of the cookies.
This no bake cookie recipe makes about 3 dozen Chewy Peanut No Bake Butter Cookies.
More No Bake Cookies You Might Enjoy:
- Nutella Cookies
- Butterscotch Haystacks
- Cheerio Bars with Peanut Butter and Chocolate
- Maple Cranberry Crunch Cereal Bars
- Oatmeal Raisin No Bake Drop Cookies
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: