Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
One of our all-time favorite quick easy cookie recipes, No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies are part candy, part cookie bar and a winner for all the peanut butter cup fans among us!
Once upon a time, we made something similar for the holidays—that required rolling and dipping—and seemed to go on for hours.
How many of us have the time, inclination, or patience for such tedious tasks, especially in these busy times?
What we need are quick Easy Cookie Recipes that taste great and these Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies deliver!
Easy to assemble and with just six ingredients, you are going to love the delicious convenience of these sweet chocolate peanut butter no bake treats.
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies Recipe
This recipe calls for a jellyroll pan, but you can use a 9X13-inch pan for thicker no bake peanut butter cookies.
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a large bowl, beat brown sugar, powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter, and peanut butter with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pat mixture into a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2-inch jellyroll pan and roll the mixture smooth with a rolling pin.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon butter in the top of a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter mixture and cut into squares while the chocolate is till soft.
- Chill for about 20 minutes and then remove the peanut butter no bake cookies from the pan. Store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks - if they last that long!
This recipe for No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies is adapted from Tate's Bake Shop Cookbook: The Best Recipes from Southampton's Favorite Bakery for Homestyle Cookies, Cakes, Pies, Muffins, and Breads
More Easy Recipes with Brown Sugar
- Tollhouse Original Chocolate Chip Drop Cookies Recipes
- Brown Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies Recipe
- Amish Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Recipe for Brown Sugar Brownies
- Fresh Cranberry Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Chocolate M&M Cookies Recipes
- Blueberry and Maple Granola Bars
- Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- Sour Cream Cookies with Brown Sugar
- Macadamia Butter Cookies Recipe
- Healthy Homemade Granola Bars
- Easy Homemade Date Squares Recipe
- Oatmeal Butterscotch Cranberry Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Cranberry Bars
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies with Yogurt
- Easy Applesauce Cookies Recipe
- Simple Gingerbread Cookies
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies with Cream Cheese
- Double Crust Apple Pie Squares
- White Chocolate Chip Brandied Cranbery Cookies
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: