Peanut Butter Oatmeal Kisses
These easy Chocolate Kiss Cookies only need a few minutes on the stove and no baking required!
Start with mixture of cocoa, peanut butter and oatmeal, then top with frosting and finish off with a chocolate kiss and you've got a delicious and easy cookie recipe that your kids will love to help you make.
Plus they have just about every ingredient you could possibly want in a cookie.
These special treats are perfect for your holiday dessert table, potlucks, swapping cookies with friends, bake sales or after school snacks.
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Kiss Cookies Recipe
For best taste results, we recommend using regular peanut butter, not generic or low fat.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 egg whites
- Chocolate Kisses
- In a medium saucepan, bring granulated sugar, cocoa, milk and butter to a boil, stirring continuously.
- Cook for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla and mix well.
- Place oats in a large bowl and pour warm mixture over oats, mixing well.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets lined with waxed paper.
- Prepare the frosting:
In a medium bowl, beat confectioners sugar, cream of tartar and egg whites on high speed until stiff.
- Flatten cookies slightly and decorate with frosting and top with a chocolate kiss.
- Chill cookies at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator between layers of waxed paper.
This recipe yields about 48 Peanut Butter Oatmeal Kisses.
You Might Also Like:
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
- Coconut Macaroon Kiss Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- Hershey Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: