If you are looking for easy brownies with the taste of smores, these brownies are for you.
Graham cracker crumbs, miniature marshmallows, and semi-sweet chocolate chips combine with a prepared brownie mix to create the taste of smores in a brownie.
What could be easier?
These easy Smores Brownies make a great treat to take to the beach or on your next picnic.
And the best part, you'll be able to enjoy the taste of smores without the trouble of building a campfire.
Smores Brownies Recipe
- 1 19-21 ounce fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, graham cracker crumbs, water, oil, and egg and beat by hand until well combined.
- Spread batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes - do not overbake.
- Remove from the oven and set the oven to broil.
- Immediately sprinkle the brownies with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from the heat for 1 minute or until the marshmallows are puffy and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack until they are set.
- Cut brownies into desired size and shape.
This recipes makes one 9x13-inch pan of Smores Brownies.
More Brownie Recipes You Might Like
Helpful Brownie Baking Supplies:
Back from Smores Brownies to Drop Cookie Recipes