No Bake Chocolate Cherry Clusters
Pressed for time and looking for a great homemade no-bake treat?
We think this recipe for Chocolate Cherry Clusters may be exactly what you're looking for.
After all, it's hard to argue the awesomeness of cherries and dark chocolate - which we feel is almost as divine as chocolate and peanut butter!
With only 3 ingredients, these no bake chocolate clusters can be whipped up in about 30 minutes from start to finish.
The best part is that they don't involve any baking.
You will have to turn on the stove to melt the chocolate, or use your microwave, but other than that it's just mixing and stirring.
All that's involved is melting some chocolate, mixing together dried cherries, cornflakes cereal and melted chocolate and then simply dropping the clusters onto a pan.
Then, just pop into the refrigerator until set and there you have it, deliciously homemade Chocolate Cherry Clusters.
No Bake Chocolate Cherry Clusters Recipe
- 3 cups cornflakes
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped (1 3/4 cups)
- In a large bowl, break cornflakes into small pieces.
- Add dried cherries and stir together.
- Place 2/3 cup chocolate in top half of a double-boiler over medium heat. Stir occasionally until melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add remaining chocolate stirring until melted.
- Alternatively, microwave the chocolate in a bowl in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate over cornflake and cherry mixture and with a rubber spatula, gently fold just until cherries and cornflakes are completely coated with chocolate.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper or parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Set pans in a cool, dry place until set, about 1 hour.
This easy recipe makes about 18 No-Bake Chocolate Cherry Clusters.
You Might Also Like:
- Chewy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Butterscotch Haystacks
- No Bake Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
- Cheerio Bars with Peanut Butter and Chocolate
- Oatmeal Raisin No Bake Drop Cookies
- Maple Cranberry Crunch Cereal Bars
- Bananas Foster No Bake Drop Cookies
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: