Quick and Easy Recipes for Shaped No Bake Cookies in a Variety of Shapes and Flavors
Little Effort. Big Results.
That's what you get with these recipes for Shaped No Bake Cookies.
They are perfect for busy home cooks who love to make homemade cookies but are short on time.
Enlist the kids to help you shape these delicious No Bake Cookies and let them have some fun in the kitchen.
Recipes for Shaped No Bake Cookies are a great way to introduce the kids to the joys of cooking and perfect for those times of the year it is just too hot to turn on the oven.
This collection of recipes for No Bake Cookies come in a luscious assortment of flavors from light and fruity to rich and decadent.
Coconut Date Balls Recipe
Dates, coconut, and cereal combine in this recipe for shaped no bake cookies to create a treat that is both sweet and healthy.
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pitted dates
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- Line cookie sheets with wax paper, parchment, or silicone liners.
- Place the coconut in a pie plate and set aside.
- In a cold large skillet, combine the brown sugar, dates, and eggs. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly for about 10 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture begins to get thick.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Stir in the vanilla and cereal until well combined.
- Working quickly, drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Because the mixture is sticky, it will be helpful to dip the spoon into ice water before dipping into the mixture each time.
- Roll each cookie in the coconut.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Makes about 3 dozen Coconut Date Balls
Nutty Apricot Balls Recipe
Here is another great recipe for shaped no bake cookies. Stir just 8 ingredients together in a bowl, shape into balls, and roll in powdered sugar. The minimal effort results in lusciously sweet nutty apricot treats.
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 40-45 cookies)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/4 cup apricot nectar or orange juice
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup of confectioner's sugar (for rolling)
- In a medium bowl combine the first four ingredients (crushed wafers through confectioner's sugar) and mix well.
- Add the apricot nectar, corn syrup, and melted butter, and stir together until everything is well blended.
- Place the remaining 2/3 cup confectioner's sugar in a pie place.
- Shape the apricot mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Cover tightly.
- Let stand for 24 hours to give the flavors an opportunity to blend.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Makes about 3 dozen Nutty Apricot Balls
Rum Raisin Cookie Balls Recipe
Here's a recipe for Shaped No Bake Cookies that is definitely for grown-ups. These delicious rum raisin cookie balls are easy to make but need time to soak and then to chill before they can be rolled.
Plan ahead since this is a recipe for shaped no bake cookies that needs to be made at least two days before serving to give the flavors time to blend.
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup dark rum
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 2/3 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 2/3 cup ground pecans
- 2/3 cup golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar for rolling
- In a large bowl combine the oats and rum. Cover; let stand 1 hour.
- Add the next seven ingredients (confectioner's sugar through butter) and mix well with a wooden spoon, or your hands.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Place the sugar in a shallow dish.
- Roll heaping teaspoonfuls of the cookie mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in sugar.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for at least 2 days before serving to let the flavors meld.
Makes about 4 dozen Rum Raisin Cookie Balls
Shaped No Bake Rocky Road Slices Recipe
Here is a recipe for no bake cookies that's perfect for rocky road fans. These rocky road slices are delectable chocolate treats that are part cookie and part candy. Although quick to make, this recipe for Shaped No Bake Cookies needs to chill for two hours before slicing and serving.
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped nuts (peanuts, walnuts, or pecans for rolling)
- In a large bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows and set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, over low heat melt the chocolate chips, butter, and sweetened condensed milk until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the graham cracker crumb mixture and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture into equal halves.
- Place each portion on a 20-inch piece of wax paper and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Using the wax paper, shape each portion into a 12-inch log.
- Place a 20-inch piece of wax paper on the counter and place the nuts on it.
- Roll each log in the nuts.
- Wrap each log tightly and chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Remove the paper and cut each log into 12 to 15 slices.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
Makes about 24 to 30 No Bake Rocky Road Slices
More Cookie Recipes You Might Like
- Cereal Bar Recipes
- No Bake Nutella Cookies
- Chewy No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- Rice Crispy Squares
- No Bake Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
Helpful Cookie Baking Supplies: